Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL application.

Go down

LoL application. Empty LoL application.

Post by wartherx Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm

It's my first post, so I'd like to greet everyone around. Hopefully our collaboration will go smoothly and we'll spend our time pleasantly.

The game you’re applying for: League of Legends
• Nationality: Poland
• Time zone you play in: GMT +1
• Character name: wartherx
• How did you find us?: LoL West forums.
• Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, where have you been and with who? There's nothing impressive, since I've been mostly playing at 1.4k elo solo que last season, the only reason I wasn't associated in any team was that I've had not enough much time for playing, cause of school and stuff, it's all okay right now.
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Sure thing.
• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: Competitive
• Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all): You're gonna see my humor in the future, I surely bring highest level trolling. (l0l jk)

• Summoner level: 30
• Character style e.g. support, DPS: AP carry all the way.
• Games played: altogether with last season rankeds it will be above 1000, right now I'm standing at ~410 normal games wins.
• How long have you played LoL: A little bit above a year.

• Games won: together with last season's ranked wins will be 600.
• Elo Ranking: it's 1k right now after that Riot rating dropdown, I fell down from ~1450 to 1.2k, then met let's say bad players and fell down to 1k, right, sounds pathetic.
• Main characters: uhm, Brand, Gragas, Morg, Anivia, Akali, Zilean(yea american style), Kassadin and Annie
• What you want to achieve: Mostly have fun with equally skilled teammates, and maybe... achieve something in weekly tournaments. Also, as everyone, reach highest level gaming scene.
• Your desired role: AP carry.
• The time you can commit: about 6 hours.
• Available practise times: 15.00-23.00

Regards,
warther.

wartherx

Back to top Go down