Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL Application

2 posters

Go down

LOL Application Empty LOL Application

Post by oneliner Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Smile

• The game you’re applying for: League of legends
• Nationality: Danish
• Time zone you play in: GMT +1
• Character name: oneliner
• How did you find us?: forum on leagueoflegends.com
• Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, where have you been and with who? Havent got much experience with teams in this game. But I did create a team though. It didnĀ“t turn into that much, reason is that ppl just didnt took it seriously enough compared to what I was aiming for.
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Yes.. I prefer to always communicate with ppl I play with by using ts, mumble ect ect.
• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: Competitive
• Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all): U know the one with the headless chicken? No? Me either....

• Summoner level: 30
• Character style e.g. support, DPS: solotop(main role), ap mid and jungle
• Games played: Arround 1k in total
• How long have you played LoL: Arround a year

• Games won: 494 normal - 39 ranked
• Elo Ranking: Season 2 1177 atm - Season 1 top rating 1441. Started playing ranked games at the end of season 1, thats why I havent played that much ranked games yet.
• Main characters: Irelia, Garen, Akali, Talon, Singed, Nasus, Udyr, Gragas, Veigar
• What you want to achieve: Hopefully to achieve great results with the team that ill get assigned to. Aside that I hope to improve my own game in any given time.
• Your desired role: Solotop, obviusly
• The time you can commit: Normally im available from 7pm. In the weekends it depends.
• Available practise times: Basically all seven days. Although there will be days from time to time where I wont be available because of irl stuff.

Hope you find me interesting.

Regards

oneliner

oneliner

Back to top Go down

LOL Application Empty Re: LOL Application

Post by Rhythmix Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 am

Alright there mate, were currently looking for a strong AP mid as the other roles are full for our first team. The section leader will get back to you soon with further details.

Cheers

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oneliner Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Hmm, im willing to go for the open spot. Although I recommend that you find a more qualified player for that role than me. The past months Ive invested alot more in solotop than ap mid. If u do so, I would love to join your casual section if possible. And then see where it goes later on Smile

Regards

oneliner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythmix Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:37 am

No worries mate, I'm the current solotop however I'm sure there's a chance you are in-fact better than me so it could be sooner than you think!

Your welcome to join the casual section if you want to and then possible the competitive scene depending on your level.

Looking forward to playing with you and PMing you the mumble details.

#accepted and your two week trial begins if you agree with the above.

Cheers! Smile

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down