Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

djdanish-LOL Application

2 posters

Go down

djdanish-LOL Application Empty djdanish-LOL Application

Post by djdansih Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 am

• The game you’re applying for: League of legends
• Nationality: Danish
• Time zone you play in: GMT +1
• Character name: djdanish
• How did you find us?: forum on leagueoflegends.com/ friend
• Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, where have you been and with who? Havent got much experience with teams in this game. becurse of dont have 5 friends i can play ranked with. i do play solo ranked with some another.(:oneline.
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Yes.. I prefer to always communicate with ppl I play with by using ts, mumble ect ect.
• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: to start with it is Casual, but i hope ofc it will be Competitive. Becurse i play alot League of legends and i love it:D
• Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all): i know someone in this clan/team kaizen Gaming. i play alot with after he is in this clan and he love it. so think i will try it out.

• Summoner level: 30
• Character style e.g. support, DPS: mid ap(main role), solo top offtank. can support
• Games played: Arround 1k in total
• How long have you played LoL: Arround a year

• Games won: 502 normal - 35 ranked
• Elo Ranking: Season 2 979 atm topratings 1248 - Season 1 top rating 1178. Started playing ranked games at the end of season 1, thats why I havent played that much ranked games yet.
• Main characters: swain, galio, tristana, leona, warwick, sona, soraka, janna, brand
• What you want to achieve: Hopefully to achieve great results with the team that ill get assigned to. Aside that I hope to improve my own game in any given time.
• Your desired role: ap mid, obviusly
• The time you can commit: Normally im available from 7pm. In the weekends it depends.
• Available practise times: Basically all seven days. Although there will be days from time to time where I wont be available because of irl stuff.

Hope you find me interesting.

Regards

djdanish

djdansih

Back to top Go down

djdanish-LOL Application Empty Re: djdanish-LOL Application

Post by Rhythmix Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Alright mate, your accepted! I'll send you the teamspeak details and we'll work from there. Your 2 week trial begins now.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by djdansih Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:35 am

thx alot i am happy boy and nice to meet new player i feel it is gonna be a trail Very Happy

djdansih

Back to top Go down

Post by djdansih Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 am

good*

djdansih

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down