Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoN AvET 4chars

2 posters

Go down

HoN AvET 4chars Empty HoN AvET 4chars

Post by `AvET Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 am

• Nationality:
Serbia

• Time zone you play in:
GMT+1

• Character name:
`AvET

• How did you find us?:
HoN Forums

• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?
Yes

• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual:
Both if possible.

• Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all):
So ye I played DotA for a quite long while 3-4 yrs, LoL for about a yr, HoN since beta. I was in various clans in HoN had few of my own managed to go for some tournament plays but not of best luck I guess, so I cant make myself to start again the same story, so I chose to join a clan this time. Solo qued my way to 1700 by playing solo roles like either Mid/Sololaner/Jungler/Carry. Since I played alot of support for my past clans I gave up that role don't wish to go that root anymore, about half my games I played was supporting, that maybe explains why I have only 96 ck per game when I had 20 ck for 700+ games I played ;D, reason why stats don't say anything that much, how you really play. Like I said I know pretty much every hero to play. Modes that I prefer to play AP/BP cause I think rest is just luck based and not skill based.

• Public Skill Rating (PSR): 1608 (not playing public)
• Matchmaking Rating (MMR) (Normal):1724
• Matchmaking Rating (MMR) (Casual):1500 (not playing casual)
• KDR:TMM 1.29 PMM 1.37
• Favourite Hero(s): Hard question cause Im mostly all-rounder.
• The Role you enjoy playing (Support, Carry, etc.):Mid,solo laner,jungle,carry,semi-carry,initiator.
• How long you have played HoN:About 2 years.
• Ingame Name:`AvET

`AvET

Back to top Go down

HoN AvET 4chars Empty Re: HoN AvET 4chars

Post by MakotsuventuS Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 am

hey AveT!
we gladly welcome you to kaizen gaming!

ill shortly PM you the info of our voice server mumble soon, and when you're on, find Konoe, fac, or Makoto for a trial game!
MakotsuventuS
MakotsuventuS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum