Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol application

2 posters

Go down

Lol application Empty Lol application

Post by Gerbo Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 am

• The game you’re applying for: League of legends
• Nationality: belgium
• Time zone you play in: gmt + 1
• Character name: Gerbo
• How did you find us?: in the lol recruitment forums
• Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, where have you been and with who? i have not been in a real clan on lol but i'm looking for 1. i was starting 1 up with some friends but we never got past 3 members so i gave up on it :p
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? yes (i hate typing in lol pref talking so much faster :p)
• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: sortof a mix of both i want a decent group to play games with but i like competition. but its not that much of a must for me i need to find myself decent enough to join that group first (dunno around what elo you guys are but myself i'm around 1200-1300 tough i know i could brake over 1400 but solo q as support is a bitch)

League of Legends

• Summoner level: 30
• Character style e.g. support, DPS: support, also practising solo top but not that great there so i'm still sticking to support
• Games played: honestly no clue i got over 550 wins in normal + some 3v3 (wich isn't in the count) and some dominion got to gues i did over 1000 games easely
• How long have you played LoL: hmmm i've been playing for over 3 years but i wasn't playing active all the time.

For the competitive players who will enter into scrims and competitions then please fill in the following as well. We ask for people with over 200 games played, a willingness to improve and a competitive temprement.

• Games won: around 550 in normal. in ranked its only like 5 but i hate goign solo q as support as you heavely depend on your lanepartner. if he aint good your screwed.
• Elo Ranking: 1200 currently 1300 last seazon
• Main characters: blitzcrank. but in ranked i rarely play him (as you need a good lanepartner to make him epic) second in line would be soraka
• What you want to achieve: i want to have fun and play some tourneys on esl and such Smile
• Your desired role: support
• The time you can commit: depends if i know it infront i usually don't have much issue's aslong as it isn't in the week as i don't want to take a day of from work to game :p
• Available practise times: almost every evening and usually in te weekend aswel altough i do have a life and go out with friends and such :p

Gerbo

Back to top Go down

Lol application Empty Re: Lol application

Post by Rhythmix Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 am

Welcome to our forums!

We currently have a premade formed at the moment however I'm sure there will be places available if people can't make it. However, we only plan on practising two nights a week and other than that everyone's with everyone!

If that sounds alright to you then #accepted and your two week trial begins now. Mumble details have been sent via PM.

Cheers! Smile

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down