Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble?

+2
syync
MakotsuventuS
6 posters

Go down

Teamspeak or Mumble?

Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_lcap35%Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_lcap24%Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_lcap41%Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 17

Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? Empty Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble?

Post by MakotsuventuS Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 am

Vote!
If you don't vote or it ends in a tie the final descision will be made by the moderaters and admins.
MakotsuventuS
MakotsuventuS

Back to top Go down

Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? Empty Re: Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble?

Post by syync Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:21 pm

I LIKE TEAMSPEAK! Just like turtles! Wink

syync

Back to top Go down

Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble? Empty Re: Which do you prefer? Teamspeak or Mumble?

Post by eternal3lade Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 am

I was doing some reading about this while sitting here being bored at work, and found out that technically speaking mumble is the better choice, a few of the comparisons showed how mumble consistently had lower latency as well as similar if not better sound quality, also they said that when being used by people from all different places mumble has a lot less delay in getting your voice transmitted. Just my two cents, as I've never used Teamspeak much, but after using mumble I can see how fast the sound goes through, and (I think) the quality is pretty good as well.
eternal3lade
eternal3lade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythmix Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 am

^ You are going to be our new theory crafter as I agree with everything you say.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MakotsuventuS Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 am

BONDING HUH
WITHOUT ME?
MakotsuventuS
MakotsuventuS

Back to top Go down

Post by syync Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Naah.. I cant use mumble while playing.. makes my games lag. With teamspeak 2 & 3 or with Ventrilo im all good!

syync

Back to top Go down

Post by FøX Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 am

Syync, I am completely stumped as to why you are getting lag in your games Shocked
FøX
FøX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by syync Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm

I have no idea either.. tried reinstalling it but still lags.

syync

Back to top Go down

Post by eternal3lade Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 am

Anyone have an idea as to when the final decision is going to be made on what our program of choice will be?
eternal3lade
eternal3lade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythmix Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 am

End of the month.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SakuyaFM Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 am

Mumble.

It's got lower latency than TeamSpeak.
SakuyaFM
SakuyaFM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down