Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit

3 posters

Go down

sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit Empty sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit

Post by Arram Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am

Sup bros. My name is Joel, and I'm here to show you all what MERICA is all about. I play HoN a bunch but also have multiple high level WoW toons, even though I don't play much anymore. Grab a hold of me if you'd like and I'll heal tank or dps the poopers out of your group. In HoN, I'm all about the tank characters. I like the support toons as well, sometimes I'll dick around with a ganker or a carry, but they're not my specialty.

I'm go to a community college in upstate New York working on a computer programming degree. Mainly Java right now, but possibly switching over to HTML or something.

Anyways, good to meet everyone, and also, MERICA

Arram

Back to top Go down

sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit Empty Re: sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 am

MERICA! *fist pump*

Back to top Go down

sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit Empty Re: sup doods, just wanna let you know that you aint shit

Post by MakotsuventuS Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

i got a friend called Joel Moses lolololol
you're a good support, gotta work on the wards n counterwarding (:
MakotsuventuS
MakotsuventuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythmix Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Welcome ot the forums fella. Looking forward to seeing you around. Choww

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MakotsuventuS Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:34 pm

its ciao by the way
MakotsuventuS
MakotsuventuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum