Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LoL] aul1n application

2 posters

Go down

[LoL] aul1n application Empty [LoL] aul1n application

Post by aul1n Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am

• The game you’re applying for: League of Legends
• Nationality: Sweden
• Time zone you play in: GMT +1
• Character name: aul1n
• How did you find us?: through recruitment forum on Eu West
• Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, have you been and with who? played ranked games with a LoL team during season 1, other than that i dont have much experience.
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Yes.
• Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: mainly competitive.
• Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all): Ever since i started playing LoL i've been wanting to play it competitively, i've been watching streams and taking advice from better players all the time to improve my skill. Overall i've put a lot of effort into this game, and im looking for a team that share that ambition.

League of Legends

• Summoner level: 30
• Character style e.g. support, DPS: I usually prefer to play either a tanky dps top or a caster mid, i can play a large variety of champions on both of these roles.
• How long have you played LoL: for about a year
• Games won: 395 ranked games won and 763 normals won.
• Elo Ranking: 1478 atm, top rating 1569
• Main characters: Anivia, Swain and Gragas
• What you want to achieve: to go far in online tournaments such as go4lol
• Your desired role: AP mid
• The time you can commit: My only commitment right now is part-time studies, which gives me a lot of free time. I usually play 3-4 hours a day but with a competitive team i could easily increase that.
• Available practise times: Since im not employed and can choose when i want to study, i can play pretty much play anytime of the day except after around 23:30.

aul1n

Back to top Go down

[LoL] aul1n application Empty Re: [LoL] aul1n application

Post by Rhythmix Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 am

Alright mate, we would like to try you out. I'll send you the teamspeak details and we hope to see you online.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down