Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early game standard warding spots

4 posters

Go down

Early game standard warding spots Empty Early game standard warding spots

Post by Fanfan Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:13 am

Early game standard warding spots Warding

Purple: both wards are rather important if you play tfrom the left to the right. However the one in river can be placed more to baron and can be placed by the jungler.

Blue : Mid wards. Very important to always ward the side where red buff is. Wich mean the ward left on ur lane. But if you got the money to ward both sides it is very nice and saves u a lot of deaths.
Also if you ward the river side towards bot you halp our support a lot. That way she can buy less wards and save some money aswell.

Green: The one inside the jungle is very important because a lot of ganks come from there.
The other wards speak for itself but can also be placed closer to dragon around 7 min (when dragon can be taken by junglers)

White : Pink wards can be very important here.
Jungler take one with u if you are considering doing dragon and your support has no oracle yet.
It takes out a very important vision for the nmy and makes it possible to take dragon without being afraid nmy jungler will try to smite. Or to put up a trap (also very good for your top lane to teleport on)

If your team is doing very well you can try to counterjungle with putting wards at theree red / Blue and bush next to whraits. If you are failing and they counterjungle you clear there wards with oracles and ward your jungle entrances.

I think this is the most important thing I have to say for now. If you have any comments pls whrite them down

Fanfan

Back to top Go down

Early game standard warding spots Empty Re: Early game standard warding spots

Post by Tatybojangles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 am

Nice guide, i have seen many games won and lost due to good / bad ward coverage. All i would add is that when i play mid, (which isnt too often) i place the left hand ward closer to their jungle exit

Tatybojangles

Back to top Go down

Post by SakuyaFM Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 pm

When you place the dragon ward, make sure you have vision on both the entry to blue and the bush opposite to it.

You don't need to ward the bush next to the lane, but it's good practice to ward tri-bush if you aren't warding it. Good players will still push up their creep wave to allow their jungler to sneak up on your bushes.
SakuyaFM
SakuyaFM

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanfan Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm

The mid wards are placed if you are playing from top right. Smile So its the other way around playing from bot left

Fanfan

Back to top Go down

Post by oneliner Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 am

Well done.. Guaranteed usefull for lots of Kaizen Gamers Smile

oneliner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: